Better Than Esdras is a blog about the Bible. By an atheist. Why would an atheist care about the Bible? Well, because the Bible is pretty awesome.
I'm spending 2011 reading the Bible (not the KJV, sue me) so updates are pretty infrequent.
My next major post will be on the prophets Elijah and Elisha, or maybe some chick named Ḥawwah.
A lot of Sherlock Holmes.
- @lovecrossbones Grace and Frankie! 8 minutes ago
- "How did this not come up in share circle? Or at least, how did this not come up in drunk share circle???" 3 hours ago
- Hey did you know you can be depressed and not actually sad? It's super weird. Hi. 4 hours ago
- RT @BFriedmanDC: This is a huge story. If true, it's likely the largest massacre of civilians by the U.S. military since Vietnam. And Iraq… 5 hours ago
- RT @libshipwreck: Coming soon to a collapsing democracy near you... https://t.co/ZGHFvbAKGq 5 hours ago
Category Archives: Archaeology
This is the first in a series of posts about important artefacts/archaeological sites that relate to the historicity of the Bible. I’m not out to “disprove the Bible”, but to explore the complicated relationship between the biblical texts and the archaeological reality. Found … Continue reading