Better Than Esdras is a blog about the Bible. By an atheist. Why would an atheist care about the Bible? Well, because the Bible is pretty awesome.
I'm spending 2011 reading the Bible (not the KJV, sue me) so updates are pretty infrequent.
My next major post will be on the prophets Elijah and Elisha, or maybe some chick named Ḥawwah.
A lot of Sherlock Holmes.
- Yeah, "guys" developed two gender-neutral usages. twitter.com/GDBooks/status… 22 hours ago
- Also it was actually Flavor Ade twitter.com/joeyalison/sta… 22 hours ago
- O – instagram.com/p/BlWEuMin83i/… 1 day ago
- Wait is Sacha Baron Cohen good now twitter.com/classiclib3ral… 1 day ago
- At the "stuff Sarah Koenig intentionally left out of Serial" section of the book and dammmmnnnnnnnnnnn 1 day ago
Category Archives: Archaeology
This is the first in a series of posts about important artefacts/archaeological sites that relate to the historicity of the Bible. I’m not out to “disprove the Bible”, but to explore the complicated relationship between the biblical texts and the archaeological reality. Found … Continue reading