Better Than Esdras is a blog about the Bible. By an atheist. Why would an atheist care about the Bible? Well, because the Bible is pretty awesome.
I'm spending 2011 reading the Bible (not the KJV, sue me) so updates are pretty infrequent.
My next major post will be on the prophets Elijah and Elisha, or maybe some chick named Ḥawwah.
A lot of Sherlock Holmes.
- RT @jrivanob: If you see ICE carrying out a raid, film them. If they ask to be let into your building, don't let them in. If they talk to y… 32 minutes ago
- RT @JoeComrade: Oh shit is that how we’re selling slave labor now? https://t.co/mPLIvpQGGI 37 minutes ago
- RT @majorityfm: Sam Seder SLAMS Donald Trump's Evil Immigration System: youtu.be/3S7X1YIKjWo?a via @YouTube 2 hours ago
- cc. @govphilscott twitter.com/WesternBruce/s… 12 hours ago
- RT @ajmalalami: Imagine being arrogant enough to think that a strong stock market where billionaires gamble on the backs of the poor transl… 12 hours ago
Category Archives: Archaeology
This is the first in a series of posts about important artefacts/archaeological sites that relate to the historicity of the Bible. I’m not out to “disprove the Bible”, but to explore the complicated relationship between the biblical texts and the archaeological reality. Found … Continue reading