Better Than Esdras is a blog about the Bible. By an atheist. Why would an atheist care about the Bible? Well, because the Bible is pretty awesome.
I'm spending 2011 reading the Bible (not the KJV, sue me) so updates are pretty infrequent.
My next major post will be on the prophets Elijah and Elisha, or maybe some chick named Ḥawwah.
A lot of Sherlock Holmes.
- I can't get Quest for Glory to recognize Dvorak keyboard layout help me @GoodOldGames 10 hours ago
- Should I say hey 11 hours ago
- Downloaded Quest for Glory on GOG and then thought to look up an old middle school friend and then realized he got me QFG for my birthday. 11 hours ago
- Shampoo for my real friends, and real poo for my sham friends. 13 hours ago
- see y'all laaaater https://t.co/EtdgGn5tY4 16 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
This is the first in a series of posts about important artefacts/archaeological sites that relate to the historicity of the Bible. I’m not out to “disprove the Bible”, but to explore the complicated relationship between the biblical texts and the archaeological reality. Found … Continue reading
Since I have zero interest in revisiting 1st Samuel whilst there’s so much new awesome stuff coming up, I really doubt I will get back to my chapter-by-chapter exegesis anytime soon. But not to worry! I continue to contribute to … Continue reading