Better Than Esdras is a blog about the Bible. By an atheist. Why would an atheist care about the Bible? Well, because the Bible is pretty awesome.
I'm spending 2011 reading the Bible (not the KJV, sue me) so updates are pretty infrequent.
My next major post will be on the prophets Elijah and Elisha, or maybe some chick named Ḥawwah.
A lot of Sherlock Holmes.
- I was growing unhappy with the form of the character so I stuck the mesh back into ZBrush and decided to give Deb a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 49 minutes ago
- @AskMrBiggs a wee sieve 3 hours ago
- @Iron_Spike shit I didn't know we could just ask you for a link to all the amazing youtubers you talk about. 4 hours ago
- Children or childrens unknown 4 hours ago
- I say the same thing about "persons" but people keep using it twitter.com/EditorMark/sta… 4 hours ago
Monthly Archives: March 2011
The group Oklahoma Atheists invited me to join their KJV discussion podcast, the “Weekly Inebriated Scriptural Exegesis And Source Study”. Despite not being from Oklahoma, and having a slight case of the sniffles, I joined the fray for a tour of … Continue reading
I’ve been toiling on a book review of Did God Have a Wife?, a ridiculously fascinating book on archaeology and Israelite religion by William Devers. I suck at the write, so my review probably won’t see the light of day. But a … Continue reading