Better Than Esdras is a blog about the Bible. By an atheist. Why would an atheist care about the Bible? Well, because the Bible is pretty awesome.
I'm spending 2011 reading the Bible (not the KJV, sue me) so updates are pretty infrequent.
My next major post will be on the prophets Elijah and Elisha, or maybe some chick named Ḥawwah.
A lot of Sherlock Holmes.
- I can't get Quest for Glory to recognize Dvorak keyboard layout help me @GoodOldGames 10 hours ago
- Should I say hey 11 hours ago
- Downloaded Quest for Glory on GOG and then thought to look up an old middle school friend and then realized he got me QFG for my birthday. 11 hours ago
- Shampoo for my real friends, and real poo for my sham friends. 13 hours ago
- see y'all laaaater https://t.co/EtdgGn5tY4 16 hours ago
Monthly Archives: March 2011
The group Oklahoma Atheists invited me to join their KJV discussion podcast, the “Weekly Inebriated Scriptural Exegesis And Source Study”. Despite not being from Oklahoma, and having a slight case of the sniffles, I joined the fray for a tour of … Continue reading